Spectrum on Broadway is a New York City based company with associated facilities to provide exterior and interior signage on a local, regional and national level. Our expertise in sign design, engineering, manufacturing, permits and installation provides our customers with a level of confidence expected in today’s business environment.
Spectrum’s attention to customer service provides the ultimate value for your identification budget. Any sign project… whether a single location, a multiple site rollout program or a large custom Spectacular, Spectrum is equipped to complete your sign projects on-time, with quality workmanship and within budget.
- To assist our clients outside of our New York region, Spectrum has a solid network of sign companies in most states within the continental U.S. to accept our signage and accommodate all local sign permits and installation procedures. During the process, our in-house team of coordinators will see your sign projects through from start to finish.
Spectrum’s general services:
- Exterior and Interior Signs (illuminated and non-illuminated).
- Design services
- Field Surveys
- Shop-Drawings (building elevations, section views, call-outs, etc.)
- Engineering (structural and mechanical)
- Permit expediting
- Turn-Key solutions
- Full coordination process between customers, designers, architects, landlords and general contractors.
Spectrum’s custom manufacturing capabilities:
- Vinyl Graphics / Digital Printing
- Direct-to-substrate full-color printing capabilities
- Illuminated Channel Letters
- Reverse Channel Letters (halo-illuminated or non-illuminated)
- Flat-cut metal letters
- Light Cabinets
- Sign Spectaculars (i.e.; Times Square, NY / Las Vegas, NV)
- LED Displays
- Steel & Aluminum Support Structures
- Marquees (support structures to finishes & illuminated signage)
- Metal Entrance Canopies
- Light Sequencing / animation / controllers
- Decorative Ornamental Metal Work