Channel Letters Repair & Maintenance
Channel Letters Repair & Maintenance NYCCommon illuminated signs (channel letters or sign cabinets) are a large part of Spectrum’s specialty repairs. Signs are illuminated with LEDs, neon, fluorescent or incandescent lamps with drivers, ballasts, sockets and wiring. So, when an outage occurs, our crews are dispatched with parts and materials needed for fast repairs to keep your signage in full operational order.
Why choose Spectrum On Broadway?
Spectrum On Broadway is a New York City based company with a local history dating back to 1928. Our office coordinators, team of electricians and service vehicles are staged to accommodate all sign and lighting service & maintenance requirements. From; Retail Storefront Signage > Pylon Signs > Shopping Center Signage > Marquees > LED Displays > Building Tower Signs > Architectural Lighting to Parking Lot Lighting… Spectrum prides itself in providing prompt and efficient electrical service.
- Our facility based in Woodside, NY incorporates a dedicated division to the electrical service & maintenance of all types of exterior signage, LED Displays and lighting.
- Centrally located to New York City’s 5 boroughs and the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Orders and stocks most account-related electrical & lighting products to assure efficient response time and repairs.
- To assist our clients outside of our region, Spectrum is networked to dispatch qualified electricians with discounted trade-rates to accommodate competitive pricing.
- Senior Electricians: Each having over 25 years’ experience.
- Sign Division Electricians: Each having over 10-15 years’ experience. Electrical Apprentices: Trained to properly assist our team of electricians.
- Typical service crew consists of two (2) electrician. Additional crews are dispatched as per jobsite requirements.
- Spectrum technicians have OSHA 10 certifications plus suspended scaffold and pipe scaffold certifications.
- Spectrum is contracted with Local 3 Electrical to assure up-to- date training for proper electrical service & maintenance.
- Electricians are trained and equipped to accommodate onsite safety requirements.
Services Vehicles / Equipment
- 48’ Utility Bucket Truck
- 35’ Utility Bucket Truck
- Utility Trucks
- 85’ Aerial Lift Truck (Elliott Hi-Reach)
- 135’ Aerial Lift Truck
- 30’ Scissor Lifts
- 32’ Terrain Scissor Lift
- Spectrum has immediate access to additional Cranes, Aerial Lifts and personnel as per job requirements.
New York City Channel Letters Repair & Maintenance
Serving Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx & Staten Island
Need channel letters repaired?
If you're in need of repair or maintenance, we are standing by and ready to take your call now.