Neon Sign Repair & Maintenance
Neon Sign Repair & Maintenance NYC
Even with today’s advanced technology in lighting, there is still nothing that can replace the look of true neon. It catches the eye like no other and why discerning owners still display and maintain neon. This is where Spectrum comes in. Our expertise and decades long experience with neon gives us the skills to repair or replace all types of neon. Whether you have neon within a storefront sign, a blade sign, a rooftop tower sign or an architectural neon display on your building, Spectrum has the capabilities to repair and maintain.
Why choose Spectrum On Broadway?
Spectrum On Broadway is a New York City based company with a local history dating back to 1928. Our office coordinators, team of electricians and service vehicles are staged to accommodate all sign and lighting service & maintenance requirements. From; Retail Storefront Signage > Pylon Signs > Shopping Center Signage > Marquees > LED Displays > Building Tower Signs > Architectural Lighting to Parking Lot Lighting… Spectrum prides itself in providing prompt and efficient electrical service.
- Our facility based in Woodside, NY incorporates a dedicated division to the electrical service & maintenance of all types of exterior signage, LED Displays and lighting.
- Centrally located to New York City’s 5 boroughs and the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Orders and stocks most account-related electrical & lighting products to assure efficient response time and repairs.
- To assist our clients outside of our region, Spectrum is networked to dispatch qualified electricians with discounted trade-rates to accommodate competitive pricing.
- Senior Electricians: Each having over 25 years’ experience.
- Sign Division Electricians: Each having over 10-15 years’ experience. Electrical Apprentices: Trained to properly assist our team of electricians.
- Typical service crew consists of two (2) electrician. Additional crews are dispatched as per jobsite requirements.
- Spectrum technicians have OSHA 10 certifications plus suspended scaffold and pipe scaffold certifications.
- Spectrum is contracted with Local 3 Electrical to assure up-to- date training for proper electrical service & maintenance.
- Electricians are trained and equipped to accommodate onsite safety requirements.
Services Vehicles / Equipment
- 48’ Utility Bucket Truck
- 35’ Utility Bucket Truck
- Utility Trucks
- 85’ Aerial Lift Truck (Elliott Hi-Reach)
- 135’ Aerial Lift Truck
- 30’ Scissor Lifts
- 32’ Terrain Scissor Lift
- Spectrum has immediate access to additional Cranes, Aerial Lifts and personnel as per job requirements.